The Broadway Collection Wins at the 2013 Tony AwardsThe Broadway Collection has received top honors at the 67th Annual Tony Awards, the most prestigious accolade in American theatre. Presented by the Br...
read full post +
The Broadway Collection has received top honors at the 67th Annual Tony Awards, the most prestigious accolade in American theatre. Presented by the Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing, the Tony Awards pay tribute to the best new productions of the season. The latest Broadway Collection member shows collectively received 48 nominations this year, winning an astonishing 11 awards on June 9th at Radio City Music Hall.
Kinky Boots, the most Tony-nominated show of the season, walked away with an outstanding six awards including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical, Best Orchestrations, Best Choreography and Best Sound Design of a Musical.
Matilda the Musical, based on the beloved story by Roald Dahl, won four awards including Best Book of a Musical, Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical, Best Scenic Design of a Musical and Best Lighting Design in a Musical. The four actresses who created the title role of Matilda on Broadway were also honored by the Tony Award committee for Excellence in Theatre.
The classic fairy tale Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella won the award for Best Costume Design of a Musical.
Motown, the electrifying new musical that charts Motown founder Berry Gordy’s incredible journey, received four nominations.
The classic Broadway Musical Annie was nominated for Best Revival of a Musical.
The following shows are no longer playing on Broadway but were nominated this season:
The American musical Hands on a Hardbody, based on the acclaimed 1997 documentary of the same name, was nominated for Best Original Score, Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical and Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical.
The baffling whodunit Broadway musical, The Mystery of Edwin Drood was nominated for five awards.
Chaplin star Rob McClure was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical. Chaplin depicted the life of film icon Charlie Chaplin who forever changed American cinema.
The Broadway Collection is a group of New York City’s most highly regarded musicals and shows, selected for their unparalleled popularity with international audiences. Tickets are available through the international Broadway Collection partners. For more information on Broadway Inbound’s group and FIT services, please contact Broadway Inbound at 1-212-302-0995 or email@example.com.
The Broadway Collection joined NYC & Company and emcee Cyndi Lauper on June 11, 2013 to present the “NYC Center Stage” luncheon at International Pow Wow (IPW) at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Broadway and Off-Broadway experience featured performances from New York City’s most popular musicals and shows.
“NYC Center Stage” welcomed more than 5,000 buyers and travel media from around the world who enjoyed numbers from Broadway’s Kinky Boots, Wicked, Once and Chicago as well as Off-Broadway’s Stomp. This one of a kind New York City experience was hosted by the Grammy® Award winning, and now Tony Award winner, Cyndi Lauper, the composer and lyricist of Broadway’s Tony Award-winning Best Musical, Kinky Boots.
“International travelers are an important part of the Broadway audience and we were delighted to have the opportunity for some of Broadway’s most popular shows to perform again at this year’s International Pow Wow,” said Bob Hofmann, Senior Director of Broadway Inbound.
The aim of the “NYC Center Stage” luncheon, following on the heels of the American Theatre Wing’s Tony Awards on June 9, is to promote Broadway and the nation’s number one big city tourism destination to buyers and media attending International Pow Wow from around the world.
“We’re very pleased to be joining again with The Broadway Collection to present a one-of-a-kind New York City experience for this year’s IPW attendees, showcasing some of the best Broadway and Off-Broadway entertainment our City has to offer,” said NYC & Company CEO George Fertitta.
The Broadway Collection’s member shows received top honors at the 67th Annual Tony Awards on Sunday evening, winning 11 of the 48 awards they were nominated for on Broadway theatre’s biggest night of the year. Kinky Boots walked away with an outstanding six Tony Awards, including Best Musical, Best Original Score, Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical, Best Orchestrations, Best Choreography and Best Sound Design of a Musical. Kinky Boots was followed by Matilda, which won four awards – while Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella won the award for Best Costume Design of a Musical.
This year, tweet to win at International Pow Wow! IPW attendees are welcome to tweet their feedback about the NYC Center Stage luncheon on June 11, 2013 to @BwayCollection with #BroadWOW for a chance to win the Kinky Boots Original Broadway Cast Recording signed by Tony-nominated Composer/Lyricist Cyndi Lauper and members of the Kinky Boots cast!
For Official Terms & Conditions please visit: http://www.broadwaycollection.com/2013/05/24/contest/
Please visit us at US Travel Association’s International Pow Wow in Las Vegas this year! The Broadway Collection will be at booth #1225. We hope to see you there!
We are SO excited to announce that our 2013 International Pow Wow Broadway Luncheon will be hosted by the Grammy Award winning, and now TONY nominated Cyndi Lauper, the composer and lyricist of Broadway’s 13 time Tony-nominated hit KINKY BOOTS! The luncheon will take place in partnership with NYC & Company and American Airlines on Tuesday, June 11th at 12:30pm. We will be welcoming the casts of Kinky Boots, STOMP, Chicago, Wicked and Once to the luncheon stage.
This year, tweet to win at International Pow Wow! Attendees are welcome to tweet their feedback about the NYC Center Stage luncheon to @BwayCollection with #BroadWOW for a chance to win a signed copy of the Kinky Boots Original Broadway Cast Recording! Read the full terms and conditions here: http://www.broadwaycollection.com/2013/05/24/contest/
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win. Entry into the promotion is deemed by acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
1. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Broadway Inbound 520 8th Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10018 (the “Sponsor”).
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on June 11, 2013 and ends at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time June 12, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
4. METHOD OF ENTRY: No purchase is required to win. To participate in the Contest, you must have a Twitter account, or should you not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com and follow the instructions on how to create your account. There are no fees associated with the creation of a Twitter account. By creating a Twitter account, each entrant agrees to comply with the Terms of service of Twitter.
To enter during the Promotion Period follow @BwayCollection on Twitter and provide feedback on the International Pow Wow luncheon held on June 11, 2013 at 12:30pm hosted by The Broadway Collection and NYC & Company. Your tweet must include @BwayCollection and the hashtag #BroadWOW to be eligible for entry. Tweets must be completed and received by 2pm Eastern Daylight Time on June 12, 2013. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or illegible entries; interrupted or unavailable network servers; or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Sweepstakes entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on June 19, 2013. Winners will be selected from entrants received from the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s behalf by a list randomizer provided by www.random.org. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email within seven (7) days of the drawing. If the potential winner does not respond within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified in the form of a private message on Twitter directed to the username used by the potential winner.
6. PRIZES: One winner will receive the Kinky Boots Original Broadway Cast Recording signed by Tony-nominated Composer/Lyricist Cyndi Lauper and members of the Kinky Boots cast. Approximate Retail Value: $15 The Prize(s) are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize(s) are not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, voice, likeness and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Broadway Inbound, The Shubert Organization and Kinky Boots LLC and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
12. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: The name of the winner will be announced at www.facebook.com/TheBroadwayCollection and www.Twitter.com/BwayCollection at the closing of the Sweepstakes.
We have a lot of new casting announcements for Broadway Collection shows, so look for these new leading actors and actresses on stage!
- Wicked the Musical has welcomed back Katie Rose Clarke to the role of Glinda. Ms. Clarke last played the role of Glinda on Broadway in 2010.
- Beginning performances on Tuesday, May 28, 2013, Lindsay Mendez will also join the cast of Wicked, assuming the role of Elphaba.
- Christina DeCicco has joined the cast of Broadway’s high-flying spectacular, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark in the role of “Arachne.” Ms. DeCicco was last seen on Broadway starring as Eva Peron twice a week in the Broadway revival of Evita.
- Arthur Darvill and Joanna Christie will make their Broadway debuts starring in the 8-time Tony Award-winning Best Musical Once as ‘guy’ and ‘girl.’ Mr. Darvill (‘Guy’) is known to fans around the world of the long-running BBC-TV show “Doctor Who” in which he played Rory Williams. Ms. Christie (‘Girl’) appeared in the recent West End production of Peter Shaffer’s Equus opposite Daniel Radcliff.
We do have some sad news, unfortunately Hands on a Hardbody has shut its doors on Broadway. We wish the cast, crew and creative team the best of luck on their future endeavors.
After a wonderful year on Broadway, Nice Work If You Can Get It will also play its final performance on June 15, 2013 after 505 performances.
In better news, Motown the Musical’s Broadway debut is a hit with audiences! The show grossed more than a million dollars for the week ending April 21, 2013, joining the Million Dollar Club for the second time since the show opened for previews in March.
The awards season for New York theatre has officially begun and we would like to congratulate our shows that have been nominated for an Outer Critics Circle Award! The nominees in The Broadway Collection include: Kinky Boots with 9; Chaplin, The Musical and Rogers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella with 8; Matilda the Musical with 5; The Mystery of Edwin Drood with 4; Hands on a Hardbody with 3 and Annie with 1.
That is all for now! We hope to see you here in New York soon!
It is an exciting time of year! The nominations for the 67th annual Tony Awards have been announced, and our Broadway Collection member shows have received an outstanding 48 combined nominations! Catch the Tony Awards on Sunday, June 9th at 8/7 central time to see who wins!
Here are the nominations for our Broadway Collection shows:
Kinky Boots: Best Musical, Best Book of a Musical, Best Original Score (Music and/or Lyrics) Written for the Theatre, two nominations for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical, Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical, Best Scenic Design of a Musical, Best Costume Design of a Musical, Best Lighting Design of a Musical, Best Sound Design of a Musical, Best Direction of a Musical, Best Choreography, Best Orchestrations
Matilda: Best Musical, Best Book of a Musical, Best Original Score (Music and/or Lyrics) Written for the Theatre, Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical, Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical, Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical, Best Scenic Design of a Musical, Best Costume Design of a Musical, Best Lighting Design of a Musical, Best Direction of a Musical, Best Choreography, Best Orchestrations
Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella: Best Revival of a Musical, Best Book of a Musical, Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical, Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical, Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical, Best Costume Design of a Musical, Best Lighting Design of a Musical, Best Sound Design of a Musical, Best Orchestrations
The Mystery of Edwin Drood: Best Revival of a Musical, Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical, Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical, Best Scenic Design of a Musical, Best Direction of a Musical
Motown the Musical: Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical, Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical, Best Sound Design of a Musical, Best Orchestrations
Hands on a Hardbody: Best Original Score (Music and/or Lyrics) Written for the Theatre, Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical, Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Musical
Annie: Best Revival of a Musical
Chaplin: Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical
It is FINALLY warming up here in New York City and everything is beginning to bloom! Check out this picture of some lovely tulips flourishing in the West Village:
Of course, we also have plenty of Broadway news to share with you too
Annie will be releasing the new Broadway Cast Recording for the show very soon! The album will be produced by legendary 12-time GRAMMY winner Thomas Z. Shepard along with the Shout! Broadway label.
Motown: The Musical went Platinum its first week on Broadway, marking the first time a new Broadway musical has joined the Million Dollar Club in its first week of previews without an out-of-town tryout. Congratulations Motown!
The Tony Award winner for Best Musical, Once, celebrated their first year on Broadway on March 20th.
We also have plenty new member shows opening and they are making headlines everywhere! See below for some highlights of our Broadway Collection members in the news:
CBS Sunday Morning host Anthony Mason sat down with Motown founder Berry Gordy to discuss his world premiere Broadway production of Motown: The Musical and the history of the legendary record label for a rare and exclusive profile. View the entire segment here: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-3445_162-57577147/berry-gordy-recreates-the-legend-of-motown
Motown was also featured on Entertainment Tonight, who showcased the young Michael Jackson’s in the musical: http://www.etonline.com/music/132402_Meet_the_Young_Michael_Jacksons_of_Motown_The_Musical/index.html
The cast of Cinderella was featured on the Late Show with David Letterman. Watch the medley they put together here (It’s awesome!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UQVHTdB5cqo
Doug Wright, who wrote the Book for Hands on a Hardbody, was interviewed about the show for Vanity Fair, who stated “Hardbody is a gritty, realistic, and ultimately uplifting portrayal of American culture today” (they loved the show!): http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2013/03/doug-wright-hands-on-a-hardbody-broadway
Matilda has already become a hit here on Broadway! Below The New York Times interviews Tim Minchin, who wrote the music and lyrics for Matilda, in this superb new video where Tim talks about his appreciation of all things Roald Dahl: http://www.nytimes.com/video/2013/03/21/theater/100000002125855/matilda-comes-to-broadway.html
And the newest star to open on Broadway – Kinky Boots – officially debuted on April 4th. Here, read an interview with the shows leads and Cyndi Lauper herself: http://www.npr.org/2013/04/04/176136297/kinky-boots-walk-cyndi-lauper-to-broadway
It is very cold here in New York City, but spring is just around the corner and we can’t be more excited! We have a few great shows opening in the next few months:
- Hands on a Hardbody opens on March 21st
- Kinky Boots opens on April 4th
- Matilda opens on April 11th
- Motown opens on April 14th
In other news, Once won the Grammy Award for the Best Musical Theatre Album! This is a huge accolade and we couldn’t be happier for them. Take a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the award-winning album here: The Making of Once: A New Musical
Tony-Award Winner Mathew Broderick has extended his run through June 15th in the Tony-Winning hit musical comedy Nice Work If You Can Get It. His co-star, four-time Tony Award nominee Kelli O’Hara will play her final performance on March 31st. Tony Award nominee Jessie Mueller will join the show in the role of “Billie Bendix” on April 2nd.
In very exciting news, Emmy Award-winning “Glee” star, Jane Lynch, will be joining the cast of Annie! Lynch will make her Broadway debut as Miss Hannigan from May 16th to July 14th.
The Broadway Collection would like to announce that Motown the Musical will open this spring on Broadway. Produced by Kevin McCollum, Doug Morris and Berry Gordy, the show is based on the life of legendary Motown founder Berry Gordy. Motown will open at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre on April 14, 2013. Preview performances will begin March 11, 2013.
Motown is a gripping story about the protégés and stars of a uniquely talented musical family who, under Berry Gordy’s guidance, became “the Sound of Young America” and went on to become some of the greatest superstars of all time.
Berry Gordy’s legendary Motown Records made its mark not just on the music industry, but society at large, with a sound that has become one of the most significant musical accomplishments of all time. Motown communicated and brought together a racially divided country and segregated society, touching people of all ages and races around the world. No other music company in history has exerted such an enormous influence on both the style and substance of popular music and culture. With more than 180 number one hit songs worldwide, Motown’s impact is still being felt today.
Motown founder Berry Gordy said “Broadway is the pinnacle of live theater and provides a challenging and exciting opportunity to tell my story and share the magic of Motown. I’ve discovered that Motown and Broadway have a lot in common—a family of wonderfully talented, passionate, hard-working young people, fiercely competitive but also full of love and appreciation for the work, for each other and for the people in the audience. I can’t wait to feel that same Motown spirit come alive on stage every night.”
Directed by Charles Randolph-Wright, Motown will feature a book by Berry Gordy and music and lyrics by Motown’s legendary catalogue, with dozens of hit songs made famous by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles, Diana Ross and The Supremes, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, Michael Jackson and The Jackson Five and many more. Tony Award nominee Brandon Victor Dixon and Valisia LeKae have been cast in the leading roles of Berry Gordy and Diana Ross.
Motown is part of The Broadway Collection, a group of New York City’s most highly regarded musicals and shows, selected for their unparalleled popularity with international audiences. Tickets are available through the international Broadway Collection partners.
Last Updated: [October 27, 2011]
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Information We Collect and How We Use It
1. Personal Information. "Personal information" is information that is uniquely identifiable to you, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card number and other personal information that is not otherwise publicly available.
Using certain features of our website may require that you provide us with your personal information. For example our website may include the following features:
To use these features, we may require you to provide your email address, mobile number, name
and/or address and certain demographic information (e.g. gender, age, income level, etc.).
When you give us personal information to use the features above, you expressly consent to our
We may use your personal information to communicate with you about:
We may use your demographic information for in-house statistics, advertising, and marketing target information.
You can always opt-out of receiving future communications from us; see the Choice/Opt-out section below.
2. Other Information. Even if you don't use any of the features above, when you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you.
(a) From your Browser. For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the website. The information in the activity log does not identify you individually. The information collected may include among other data: your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website's address.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information, such as country of origin and geographic location. We use such data in the aggregate to run internal analyses to improve upon your experience on our website.
(b) Cookies. "Cookies" are small text files that are stored on your computer and record your preferences when you visit certain online pages.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
(c) Tracking Tags (also known as "web beacons," "action tags" or "single-pixel gifs"). Our website may also use tracking tags. Tracking tags are invisible graphics embedded in the pages of our website that are programmed to collect non-personal information about your use of our website. Like cookies, tracking tags provide overall usage patterns for our website that we use for analysis and to provide personalized services and advertising content.
Information Collected by/Shared with Third Parties.
1. Advertising. We partner with advertising companies who may use information from cookies and the tracking tags they place on our website to provide you with targeted advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you based on your use of our website and to track the effectiveness of ads served to you. These advertising company partners may anonymously track your Internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond our website. Any information that these advertising companies collect via cookies and tracking tags is generally not personally identifiable (unless, for example, you provide personal information to them through an ad or email message). If you wish at any time to opt-out of the collection of information by these advertising companies, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
2. Third Parties Doing Work for Us. We may employ other companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as sending postal mail, email, and text messages, conducting sweepstakes/contests, prize fulfillment and promotional activities, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. These outside suppliers, agents and vendors have access to your personal information only as needed to perform their functions.
3. Third Parties with Links from Our Website. From our website, you may be able to click on links to third party sites to buy tickets and merchandise and for other purposes. These third party sites may collect information, including personal information. We are not responsible for, nor do we have access to the information they collect. The collection of this information is governed by the privacy policies on the applicable third party sites.
4. When necessary. We may also release personal information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves, our clients, our users, or others. Of course, we may disclose any personal information about you to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
Mobile Message Sign-Up
If you subscribe to receive messages and alerts from us on your mobile device, by providing us with you mobile number, you acknowledge and agree:
At times, this website may contain message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. We request users to give us contact information, such as name, email, address, occupation, and interests to be a registered bulletin board user. This information is optional and not necessary to post messages. This information may be used by the administrator to send the user email notices. However, users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the Choice/Opt-out section below. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information.
Directed at Adult Market
This website's products and services are directed at an adult market, and therefore this website is intended for use by adults only. We encourage parents to take an active role in their children's use of the Internet, and to inform them of the dangers of providing information about themselves over the Internet. Children of any age should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. No information should be submitted to or posted on this website by users under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
Users that this website knows to be under the age of 13 are hereby required to provide the email address of their parent or guardian to the Administrator (email@example.com) so that this website may alert the parent or guardian of their child's use of this website. The parent or guardian must consent to this website's collection of their child's personal information. A known child user will be restricted from providing personal information until such consent is received. No information collected from users known to be under age 13 will be used for any marketing or promotional purposes outside this website. If this website collects personal information from children, it will do so in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (U.S.C. 6501 et seq.).
California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits California residents to request information about whether we have disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following email address: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
This website has commercially reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Personal Information collected by our website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
This website provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This website gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. Users can send email to: [email@example.com]
2. Users can send mail to the following postal address:
PO Box 461 Midtown Station
New York, NY 10018
3. Users can call the following telephone number: 212.982.3192
4. Users can opt-out of receiving future newsletter emails from us by selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our newsletter.
5. Mobile message subscribers can respond to a text from us with the message "unsubscribe" to stop receiving text messages from us.
This website gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1. Users can send email to: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
2. Users can send mail to the following postal address:
PO Box 461 Midtown Station
New York, NY 10018
3. Users can call the following telephone number: 212.982.3192
All text, images, graphics, sounds and software code ("Content") on this website are copyrighted property of its respected owners, its clients, contributors and its programmers unless otherwise noted. They may only be used for the personal education of site visitors. They may not be placed in the public domain. You may not reproduce, redistribute, publish or otherwise use by electronic or any other means any of the Content without the prior written consent.
[Broadway Inbound] and other trademarks, service marks, brands, product names, designs and logos related to [Broadway Inbound] and indicated on this website are owned, controlled or licensed by us. They may not be used or displayed without our prior written consent. All other trademarks, service marks, brands, product names, designs, company names and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners.
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to any use of this website will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in New York County, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
In the event that we are, or any component of our operations is, merged with, or is acquired by, another entity, then any such successor or acquiring entity may become the successor to our obligations with respect to the personal information that you have provided to us, which would be necessary for the entity to effectively continue our business. By using this website, you consent to any such use of such personal information by such an entity assuming control of our operations as a result of a merger, purchase of assets, or liquidation in bankruptcy or insolvency.
Contacting the Website