Official Rules for The Broadway Collection Pow Wow Twitter Contest
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win. Entry into the promotion is deemed by acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
1. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Broadway Inbound 520 8th Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10018 (the “Sponsor”).
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time on June 11, 2013 and ends at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time June 12, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
4. METHOD OF ENTRY: No purchase is required to win. To participate in the Contest, you must have a Twitter account, or should you not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com and follow the instructions on how to create your account. There are no fees associated with the creation of a Twitter account. By creating a Twitter account, each entrant agrees to comply with the Terms of service of Twitter.
To enter during the Promotion Period follow @BwayCollection on Twitter and provide feedback on the International Pow Wow luncheon held on June 11, 2013 at 12:30pm hosted by The Broadway Collection and NYC & Company. Your tweet must include @BwayCollection and the hashtag #BroadWOW to be eligible for entry. Tweets must be completed and received by 2pm Eastern Daylight Time on June 12, 2013. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or illegible entries; interrupted or unavailable network servers; or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Sweepstakes entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on June 19, 2013. Winners will be selected from entrants received from the Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s behalf by a list randomizer provided by www.random.org. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email within seven (7) days of the drawing. If the potential winner does not respond within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified in the form of a private message on Twitter directed to the username used by the potential winner.
6. PRIZES: One winner will receive the Kinky Boots Original Broadway Cast Recording signed by Tony-nominated Composer/Lyricist Cyndi Lauper and members of the Kinky Boots cast. Approximate Retail Value: $15 The Prize(s) are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize(s) are not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, voice, likeness and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Broadway Inbound, The Shubert Organization and Kinky Boots LLC and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
12. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: The name of the winner will be announced at www.facebook.com/TheBroadwayCollection and www.Twitter.com/BwayCollection at the closing of the Sweepstakes.